Friday, June 22, 2012

A Masonic Treasure - Guthrie Oklahoma Scottish Rite Temple 6/11/09


A Masonic Treasure - Guthrie Oklahoma Scottish Rite Temple

The Atrium of the Guthrie Temple. Slides below. You may wish to click on the slideshow and go look at the Album on line and view them in a larger format.

Then off to Oklahoma City where I registered and checked in with Ned Dull and Kathy.
Glenn Holmes is our Intendent General for the Red Cross for Iowa. This is his last year to serve and he recommended me to take the position so I will be installed on Saturday. I am just a little excited about it. It is quite an honor. Thanks for stopping by. ARTYAL. Hugs, j

5 comments:

  1. I like the perspective in the top photograph.

    http://louduk.blogspot.com/
    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures.

    I am so pleased that you will be the new IG for Iowa. I look forward to your many years of service to the Red Cross of Constantine.
    ReplyDelete
  3. What does an IG do? And congratulations.
    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Jay. You deserve this honor.
    ReplyDelete
  5. I will represent the United Grand Imperial Council in Iowa and help coordinate activities in the Red Cross of Constantine. I will also Confer the College of Viceroys and Senate of Sovereigns (two degrees for those elected officers) and install officers.

No comments: